Friday, December 4, 2009

Number Crunching

In honor of the 164 hours left of me EVER being in another math class... I did a whole bunch of other number crunching.

All but the last bits of work is done for the math class, I have just a touch of homework I can go back and re-do for a few more points, and a quiz to take.  IF I DO NOTHING ELSE and score a 16% on the Final, I will PASS the class.  Of course I want to better than that.  I could probably do 16% extremely drunk and with one eye open.

I'll need to score 85% or better on the final to earn an A overall in the class.  Not a difficult grade to get at all!!!  Especially as I've now finished the work, and I'm now on the review -AND I HAVE AN ENTIRE WEEK to prepare, study, review, practice and practice and practice... I don't see 85 being a problem at all. Woo-Hooo!

Then I finally plotted out, semester by semester how many credit hours I could take on, and I added them up, semester by semester.  Full course-load in the Spring and Fall which will be 5 classes for 15 credit hours.  Two classes for two summer semesters at 6 credit hours per semester.

and drum roll please...

... that should have me graduating, having earned over 120 credit hours in the Spring of 2012.  WOW!  While 2012 sounds far away... 2 years does not sound incredibly far away.

No comments: